As promised, I started my journey down the Organization Process path, which means we start with the power of why. Time Order Purpose Organizing always asks our clients to start with their why. This seemingly simple question is so integral to your organizing success, as well as propelling you forward in all of life.
The Power of WHY
Why do you do what you do? Why do you want to get organized? Why are you in the place you are at? Why will any of this make a difference in your life? Why were you brought into this world?
For a second, pretend you are 3 and think of all the WHY questions you can possibly imagine around this process, your life, your goals, and your purpose.
Take some time and answer each of these questions. I encourage a blanket sheet of paper and just letting your imagination go. Try to open your mind and let whatever is in there flow out. Consider having different colored writing utensils to help you be more creative in the process.
Well here goes nothing:
- Make a Difference
- Knowledge (gaining and sharing)
- Change the world through transforming the entitlement epidemic into a responsibility approach
- Change education to teach our children about money, marriage, parenthood, time management, selling, personal development, decision making, feelings, and communication to name a few
- Share my All In Organization Program with the world to help families come together to fight entitlement, create time and space to realize and chase after their passions and greater purpose, and to bring up fantastic future husbands, wives, fathers, mothers, aunts, uncles, etc.
- Be the talk of the playground
- Help divorced families minimize fighting, put the kids first, see the potential damage that can occur, and help create good boundaries, standards and expectations, and better communication. Additionally, assisting them in the home transitions and set ups
- Share my Ignite Time & Life Management Program and my Habit and Goal tracker nationally
- Provide sincere support, guidance, and encouragement
- Host Family Organization Weekend Retreats where we focus on the building blocks of life and what it takes to make organization stick in a home and life
- Traveling to different schools, conferences, and events to teach on these concepts
Purpose and WHY I do what I do combined:
- I will change the world
- I will be the change I want to see in the world – the example
- Dreams – I want people to dream and to know it is possible that their dreams can come true
- So many people have helped me, I want to pass it on. I want to help people
- I do not want to work for anyone else
- I have faith that this is my purpose, God’s calling, and I must #obey
- I enjoy the challenge of having to push myself
- I want to make a big impact. I have never felt like I have made a big impact on people lives or the world working for other people. I did not enjoy working for their dreams.
- Freedom, happiness, peace, excitement
- Blossom from my pain and sorrow
- I know I am a better person.
- Born to teach
- Fill my heart
I have also written out why am I here, this one is a bit more personal, so I will only share the picture. If you are truly interested I encourage you to check it out and feel free to share something that surprises you or message me if you can relate and would like to share stories. I hope you take some time out of your day or week to discover the power of why for yourself. firstname.lastname@example.org