When our possessions begin to take over our spaces it can cause great amounts of overwhelm and disconnect. The things in our life seem to take on a life of their own and we lose focus of the fact that we are in charge. Regain authority over your life and surrounding by giving purpose to your possessions and spaces and defining your relationship to them.
- Work toward being healthier with more time to eat healthier, exercise, and stress is significantly reduced.
- Present a more professional impression as things are easily found and working as part of a system.
- Set a good example and be a role model by being on time and establishing a teach by example approach.
- Feel empowered by taking control of possessions and the relationships held with them.
- Save money by not paying late fees, purchasing unnecessary items, and being able to plan ahead for trips, dinners, projects, etc.