Quarterly Vision Boarding Workshop
Second Tuesday of the Month (Jan, April, July, Oct)
6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Keystone Ridge at Legacy Place,
11150 Irving Dr, Westminster CO
Back by popular demand is the every fun and enlightening Vision Board Workshop. Come back to finish a board, start a new one, or just come hang out with some pretty fabulous people. All of the supplies are provided – you just need an open mind and heart.
If you are feeling stuck, lost, or even unmotivated come check out this workshop to help you get a hold on where you what direction you want to move and why.
This workshop goes in depth on how and why to set up your vision board, best practices when creating and using a vision board, and the details of the Law of Attraction that make the vision board work, when used properly.
It is $20/board families, couples, singles, business partners — this is open to everyone. Cash or Check accepted at the event.
We hope to see you all there! Please feel free to share with anyone you think might benefit from this event.
We also take our Vision Board Workshops on the Road. If you have a group of friends you want to help set their future in motion contact us to host a workshop. 203-915-0474 or [email protected]
FUNdamentals of Organizing FREE Class
These are live interactive webinars — save time and gas!
We pick a room and give some tips and tricks on what you can do in that space. Get on and asks specific questions about your problem areas!
Are you overwhelmed? Sick of the clutter and chaos? A little embarrassed of your home? Have you tried over and over again to get organized?
Perhaps you have even worked with professionals in the past to help get your things in order. Inevitably though, the fixes never stick and you continue to be overwhelmed, frustrated, and exhausted trying to keep up with it all.
What You’ll Learn at this Gathering:
– Discover three main reasons you cannot break free from the clutter and chaos cycles
– How to utilize the tools to help break out of this ridiculous cycle
– Why putting an action plan into place can make all the difference in whether or not you and your family succeed in breaking the sequence of clutter to organization and back to the chaos
– The never-ending possibilities that breaking the series of clutter and truly getting organized can bring into your life
– Why just finding a home for your things and getting organized is not enough, even though it seems like the solution
This event is free to attend. Please share this event with as many friends, loved ones and neighbors as you think can benefit from it, children welcomed.
If you have any questions finding the place, what to expect, or anything in general please contact Jessica at 203-915-0474 (call/text)
Purging and Editing your Accessories – March 2, 2016 at Lifestyle Consignment Longmont, CO